Wednesday 11th July 2018
Entries welcome from female golfers handicap below 12.4.
CURRENT HOLDER : Charlotte Heath (Huddersfield GC)
Competition Conditions :
1. The Pleasington Putter is open to Lady Golfers of recognised golf clubs in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, who possess CONGU official handicaps and overseas golfers possessing a certified handicap. The Competition Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any applicant. ALL PLAYERS MUST PRODUCE AN UP TO DATE HANDICAP CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO PLAY OR PROVIDE THEIR CDH NUMBER
2. Playing Handicap Limit 12. The Entrance Fee is £29 - Refundable if entry unsuccessful. Entries Close 27th June, 2018.
3. If entries in excess of 60 are received, the Competition Committee will decide the acceptance on a handicap basis and if necessary there will be a ballot for the final places.
4. The Competition Committee reserve the right to substitute players for any who scratch prior to the Competition.
5. Time of Starting – The player must start at the time established by the Committee. PENALTY FOR BREACH OF RULE 6-3 Disqualification.
6. The ‘Pleasington Putter’ will be won by the player with the lowest gross score over 36 holes. In the event of a tie the winner will be decided in accordance with the Rules of Golf and by a card play off. No player may take more than one prize.
7. The ‘Pleasington Putter’ will remain in the Clubhouse.
8. Caddies – Are permitted.
9. The decision of the Competition Committee on all points will be final.
10. CompetitorsmustonlyusedriversandgolfballsappearingonthecurrentR&A list of conforming drivers and golf balls.
PRACTICE ROUNDS (£20) must be arranged through the Professional's Shop - Tel. 01254 202177.