Wednesday 3rd July 2024 – Pleasington Golf Club, Red Tees
36 hole medal scratch competition
Handicap Limit 12.4
Nett prize also available
£45.00 per person
Ballot (on handicap order) for start times will be made after the closing date.
ENTRY PROCEDURE :
Any questions can be directed to Susan Caton via email : [email protected]
Entries are welcomed and encouraged from all players with a WHS handicap of 12.4 or less. In the event that more than 60 entries are received there will be a ballot on handicap. The draw for start times will take place when entries close (21st June 2024) and will be emailed to all competitors. Attention will be given to travelling time and if you have a preference for a particular time then please email Susan Caton.
Refunds will be offered to those players who are unsuccessful in the ballot or anyone who withdraws prior to the closing date. For anyone who withdraws after the closing date refunds will only be given if the space is filled from the reserve list.
Competition Conditions :
1. The Pleasington Putter is open to female Golfers of recognised golf clubs in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, who possess WHS official handicaps and overseas golfers possessing a certified handicap. The Competition Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any applicant. ALL PLAYERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR CDH NUMBER ON ENTRY
2. WHS Handicap Limit 12.4. The Entrance Fee is £45 – Refundable if entry unsuccessful. Entries Close 19th June, 2024.
3. If entries in excess of 60 are received, the Competition Committee will decide the acceptance on a handicap basis and if necessary there will be a ballot for the final places.
4. The Competition Committee reserve the right to substitute players for any who scratch prior to the Competition.
5. Time of Starting – The player must start at the time established by the Committee. PENALTY FOR BREACH OF RULE 6-3 Disqualification.
6. The ‘Pleasington Putter’ will be won by the player with the lowest gross score over 36 holes. In the event of a tie the winner will be decided in accordance with the Rules of Golf and by a card play off. No player may take more than one prize.
7. The ‘Pleasington Putter’ will remain in the Clubhouse.
8. Caddies – Are permitted.
9. The decision of the Competition Committee on all points will be final.
10. Competitors must only use drivers and golf balls appearing on the current R&A list of conforming drivers and golf balls.
PRACTICE ROUNDS (£29) must be arranged through the Professional’s Shop – Tel. 01254 202177.
The contact for this competition is Susan Caton (07775513327)