Wednesday 5th May 2021
Monday 10th May 2021
Saturday 22nd May 2021
Sunday 23rd May 2021
Wednesday 9th June 2021
Friday 25th June 2021
Monday 28th June 2021
One of the most prestigious Singles Senior Golf Events in the North West. Early entry is advisable, the field is strictly limited to 120 players. If the timesheet is full please contact the office to go on the reserve list.
15 prizes to encourage Senior Golfers of all ages – even over 80’s!
(No player may win more than 1 prize)
Best Gross Overall will be the Rut Niblick Champion.
2nd & 3rd overall Gross Prizes
A further 12 Nett Stableford prizes based on age categories – see the Rules for age groups and appropriate tees.
There will be no team competition this year as CONGU rule 17.2 does not allow team members to play together in a qualifying competition. You may still play with a partner of choice but not for a team prize.
Full catering will be available throughout the day including breakfast & snacks before going out and full meals after play.
The contact for this competition is Martin Kay (07753 177 844)
Sunday 4th July 2021
Wednesday 7th July 2021
It is our intention to run the Pleasington Putter as scheduled on Wednesday 7th July 2021 over 36 holes. However in the event that Government restrictions are still in place we will adjust the competition in line with this and aim to still play within the guidelines if possible. In the event of a full lockdown or if a player cannot attend due to Coronavirus restrictions all entry fees will be refunded in full.
Any questions can be directed to Susan Caton via email : [email protected]
Entries are welcomed and encouraged from all players with a WHS handicap of 9.9 or less. In the event that more than 60 entries are received there will be a ballot on handicap. The draw for start times will take place when entries close (27th June 2021) and will be emailed to all competitors. Attention will be given to travelling time and if you have a preference for a particular time then please email Susan Caton.
Competition Conditions :
1. The Pleasington Putter is open to female Golfers of recognised golf clubs in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, who possess WHS official handicaps and overseas golfers possessing a certified handicap. The Competition Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any applicant. ALL PLAYERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR CDH NUMBER ON ENTRY
2. WHS Handicap Limit 9.9. The Entrance Fee is £29 – Refundable if entry unsuccessful. Entries Close 27th June, 2021.
3. If entries in excess of 60 are received, the Competition Committee will decide the acceptance on a handicap basis and if necessary there will be a ballot for the final places.
4. The Competition Committee reserve the right to substitute players for any who scratch prior to the Competition.
5. Time of Starting – The player must start at the time established by the Committee. PENALTY FOR BREACH OF RULE 6-3 Disqualification.
6. The ‘Pleasington Putter’ will be won by the player with the lowest gross score over 36 holes. In the event of a tie the winner will be decided in accordance with the Rules of Golf and by a card play off. No player may take more than one prize.
7. The ‘Pleasington Putter’ will remain in the Clubhouse.
8. Caddies – Are permitted.
9. The decision of the Competition Committee on all points will be final.
10. Competitors must only use drivers and golfballs appearing on the current R&A list of conforming drivers and golf balls.
PRACTICE ROUNDS (£25) must be arranged through the Professional’s Shop – Tel. 01254 202177.
Sunday 11th July 2021
Our premier 36 hole scratch event for male golfers : Sunday 11th July 2021 counting for World Amateur Golf Ranking points in conjunction with the Wilpshire Trophy
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE :
It is our intention to run the Pleasington Antlers as scheduled on the original date subject to Government restrictions and guidelines.
In the event of new or existing government restrictions the format of the competition may change. Should you be unable to travel or play for reasons connected to Coronavirus your entry fee will be refunded.
BOOK ONLINE NOW FOR 2021 ANTLERS : SUNDAY 11th JULY 2021
WHS Handicap limit for entry : 5.4
Monday 12th July 2021
Wednesday 4th August 2021
The event is in aid of the Lady Captain’s Charity Derian House Children’s Hospice.
Wednesday 18th August 2021